Comer saudável uma das minhas prioridades. A outra é eles provarem Fast Food mas de maneira saudável e igualmente deliciosa.
Assim sendo e no âmbito de um Blog Hop, tive de recriar uma receita de Fast Food versão saudável e deliciosa.
A escolha foi um Hot ‘NOT’ Dog comSalsicha Caseira Vegetarian, ‘batatas fritas’ de legumes e Ketchup caseiro.
Os meninos provaram e aprovaram!
Eating healthy is one of my priorities. The other is that they prove Fast Food but in an healthy and delicious way.
Therefore and within a Blog Hop, I had to recreate a recipe Fast Food but healthy and delicious.
The choice was a Hot ‘NOT’ Dog with Vegetarian Sausage Homemade, vegetables ‘chips’ and homemade ketchup.
The Kids tasted and approved!
Hot ‘NOT’ Dog
- Lavar os legumes,as frutas e cortar aos palitos.
- Colocar as Salsichas Caseiras (ver aqui) no forno 10 minutos.
- Abrir o pão, colocar os legumes, finalizar com Ketchup Caseiro (ver aqui).
- Tentar não comer muitos.
- 1. Wash the vegetables, the fruits and cut the sticks.
2. Place the Homemade sausages (see here) in the oven for 10 minutes.
3. Open the bread, place the vegetables, complete with Homemade Ketchup (see here).
4. Try not to eat too many.
KiD FOOD COLLECTIVE BLOG HOP
Junk Food Favourites Recreated in A Healthier Way
Check out all the fabulous KiD FOOD Recipes from members of The KiD FOOD COLLECTIVE
> Vote for your favourite, you get 2 votes, use the small heart on the thumbnail to vote<
The winning blogger will get to name the challenge for the next KiD FOOD COLLECTIVE BLOG HOP
Voting Closes Friday 19th August
If you are a Kid Food Blogger and want to Join the KiD FOOD COLLECTIVE JOIN UP HERE or Read a bit more about it HERE
Have you already created a junk food favourite in a healthier way? Feel Free To Add Your Link